Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
If you are interested in becoming part of the PPG, please use on of our Sign Up forms below. You can either fill out one of the online forms that will be sent directly to us, or print out the printable verison and drop it into reception. If you would like to make a comment or suggestion to be discussed at an upcoming PPG Meeting, again please fill out either the online or printable verions of our 'PPG Comment' form.